26 de febrero de 2010

Humor para entendidos


Perdón, que sea en ingles es más gracioso aun.

th3no0b: Im going to be the next hitler
th3no0b: Im going to kill all the jews and 1 clown
rageagainsttheamish: why the clown
th3no0b: See? no one cares about the jews
rageagainsttheamish: lmao
nes: lol
nes: I download something from Napster
nes: And the same guy I downloaded it from starts downloading it from me when I'm done
nes: I message him and say "What are you doing? I just got that from you"
nes: "getting my song back fucker"
death09: my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
ktp753: ouch.
death09: yeah.i sent them to her dad
-[Conroy_Bumpus]-: OH FUCK ME
-[Conroy_Bumpus]-: I FORGOT TO PICK UP MY 7 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER FROM SOCCER PRACTICE
-[Conroy_Bumpus]-: 9 HOURS AGO
-[Conroy_Bumpus]-: HOLY SHIT
-[Conroy_Bumpus]-: BYE
Mjordan2nd: If you could be any fictional character, who would you be?
Chris: Spider Man
Tim: batman
Sidd: batman
Mjordan2nd: I'd be god
prote: apparently "my dealer got arrested" is not an acceptable answer when mom asks "What happened? You look sad today"

Fuente: http://www.bash.org/

3 comentarios:

  1. Jajajajajajaja
    Terribles!!!
    Igual hay un par q dejan q desear u.u
    Pero vasa jjajajaja

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Pasa que no son chistes, son cosas posta que escribe gente en IRC.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. ajjajajajajajajajajajaja es igual!!!!

    ResponderEliminar